1. A. they B. They’re C. There D.
2. A. books B. box C. boxes D.
3. A. an B. and C.
see D. his
4. A. what’s B. difference C. see D.
5. A. shirts B. shoes C.
bag D. four
6. A. I don’t know. B. No, she isn’t. C. Yes, she is. D. They are Lily and Lucy.
7. A. Yes, I am. B. Yes, she is. C. Yes, we are. D. Yes, they are.
8. A. I think he is at school. B. It’s over there.
C. Yes, it is. D. Sorry, it’s near here.
9. A. I’m ten. B. It’s a new watch.
C. It’s about eight. D. It’s John’s watch.
10. A. I like it. B. Thanks. C. OK D. You’re right.
11. A. Yes, he is. B. Yes, he is English. C. No, he isn’t. D. No, he is from America.
12. A. The man in black trousers. B. He is black.
C. The one in a black coat. D. The man in the house is Mr. Black.
13. A. Behind the door. B. I don’t know. C. It’s over there. D. I don’t think so.
14. Kate asks Emma to _____her watch.
A. look like B. look the same C. take D. take care of
15. _____ finds ___ watch and gives it to ____ at last （最后）.
A. Kate, Lucy’s, Lucy B. Lucy, Kate’s, Emma C. Lucy, Lucy’s, Kate D. Kate, Emma’s ,
16. Jim and his family are ________. 17. Jim and his sister are in _____ classes.
18. Jim and Kate are Mr. And Mrs. Brown’s ________.19. Kate is a ________ like his brother.
20. Jim’s ________ isn’t our English teacher.
A. OU B. YO C.
IA D. YU E. IO
A. BEC,SAR B. PRC,IOC ,WTO D. MBA,CBC ,SAR
23. 总的说来，英语名词可以分为：（ ）
Ａ.可数名词和不可数名词 Ｂ.单数名词和复数名词 Ｃ.专有名词和复数名词
24．在英汉两种语言中，英语是以（ ）为单位的，汉语是以（ ）为单位的。
Ａ.字，词 Ｂ.字,字 Ｃ.词,词 Ｄ.词,字 Ｅ. 字和词，字
A. Hong Kong, Peasant Education B. Han Kou, Physical Education
C. Hong Kong, Physical Education D. Han Kou, Parents’ Enjoyment
E. Hong Kou Airport, Personal English
26. The flower ______ very nice.
A. has B. are C. comes D. looks
27. I want a sweater ______ this red one.
A. like B. look like C. looks like D. likes
28. Please _____ the car black.
A. to color B. coloring C. color D. colors
29. What’s the time ____ your watch?
A. on B. by C. of D. in
30. _______ shoes are these? They are John’s.
A. Whose B. Who’s C. Who D. Who are
31. You must look after your clothes _______.
A. good B. nice C. well D. fine
32. ----Jim, is this your book? ----No, it’s _______.
A. her B. my C. Lucy’s and Lily’s D. his
33. There’s ____”m” and _____ “u” in “music”.
A. a, an B. an, a C. an, an D. a, a
34. ----What’s a hundred and two _____ ninety-sever. ----It’s five.
A. of B. minus C. to D. plus
35. Miss Gao is our teacher. She teaches _____ English.
A. my B. me C. our D. us
36. Does your sister want a sweater like this one?
A. Does B. your sister C. wants D. this one E. No error
37. Some man teachers are under the big tree. Let’s go and help them.
A. man teachers B. under C. Let’s go D. them E. No error
38. My dog is black and white. What about you?
A. my dog B. black and white C. what about D. you E. No error
39. Can you see that tree house in the tree? It’s Kate’s and Lucy’s.
A. see B. that tree house C. in D. Kate’s and Lucy’s E. No error
40. I have a twin brother. We are in China now.
A. I B. have C. a win brother D. in China E. No error
41. ----________. ----I am.
A. Who’s on duty today? B. Are you Mr. black?
C. Are you John’s brother? D. Are you from America?
42. ----Is Tim like his father? ----_______.
A. Yes, he likes his father B. No, he isn’t
C. Yes, he does D. I think so
43. (1) What color are they?
(2) No, they are sheep.
(3) What’re those over there? Are they dogs?
(4) They’re white.
A. (1)(2)(3)(4) B. (1)(4)(3)(2) C. (3) (4)(1)(2) D. (3)(2)(1)(4)
44. (1) Please come in. this way,please.
(2) Fine, thank you. How are you?
(3) I’m fine, too. Thanks.
(4) Hello, Jim. Good! You’re at home. How are you?
(5) OK. Thanks.
A. (4)(2)(3)(1)(5) B.(4)(3)(2) (1)(5) C. (1)(5)(4)(2)(3) D.(1)(4)(3)(2)(5)
45. (1) Oh, this is my cat, Mimi.
(2) Hello, Mimi! You look like Lucy’s hat.
(3) Who’s Lucy?
(4) She’s a new student. She is American.
(5) Oh, I see.
A. (1)(2)(3)(4)(5) B. (5)(2)(1)(3)(4) C. (2)(1)(3)(4)(5) D. (3)(4)(1)(2)(5)
It is Sunday today. ___46___ is a fine day. The sky is ___47___. Mrs. Green is __48___ his family.
The family are having an outing（外出游玩）. Tom is Mr. and Mrs. Green’s son. Mary is ___49__. They
are ___50___ along（沿着）a small river. There are some boats __51____ river. Mr. and Mrs. Green are
looking at __52___. Mary is not looking at the boats. She is looking at some ducks（鸭子）. The ducks
are swimming（游泳） __53___ the river. What is To m _54____? He is in the
river now. He is _55 __. Mr. Green and his family are very happy today!
46. A. This B. That C. It D. Its
47. A. green B. blue C. black D. brown
48. A. and B. for C. and with D. with
49. A. his daughter B. her daughter C. your daughter D. their daughter
50. A. working B. washing C. walking（散步） D. swimming
51. A. on B. in C. in a D.
52. A. it B. them C. these D.
53. A. on B. under C. to D. in
54. A. cleaning B. doing C. watching D. making
55. A. playing B. washing his clothes C. swimming D. jumping（跳）
My father has a good friend in his factory（工厂）. He’s an old man. He is 58. all the children like
him. We call（叫）him Uncle Wang. He comes from England. He lives in Beijing. He can’t speak Chinese.
We teach（教）him Chinese. He teaches us English. He doesn’t work on Sundays. Look! He’s mending（修
理）his car at home. He likes making machines（机器）.he likes watching TV with his son and daughters
in the evening.
56. Uncle Wang and m father are in the ______factory.
57. Uncle Wang’s _____is fifty-eight.
58. Now Uncle Wang’s ______ is in China.
59. We can’t speak _____ very well. So Uncle Wang helps us.
60. Uncle Wang’s ____ are with Uncle Wang in Beijing.
Mr. Black is an Englishman. He is over 660 years old. He leaves（离开） his factory （工厂） and stays
（呆）at home now. he is a kind and hard-working（勤劳的）man. He likes growing（种植）different kinds
of flowers in his garden（花园）. He works there every day（每天）. So his flow ers
grow very well and look very nice.
Many young and old people come to have a
look at the flowers in his garden. He often （常常）picks（摘）and sends（送）some flowers to them when
（当。。。的时候）they leave. This makes （使得）him very happy and they love him very much.
61. Mr. Black is ____ England.
62. Mr. Jackson is very _____ and he works hard every day.
63. His flowers in his garden look very ____ and people love them.
64. When people come to his garden, he often sends _____ some flowers.
65. He is very _____ when people say good to his flowers.
Mr. Jackson is seventy-seven. But he likes eating（吃）ice-cream（冰淇淋）. On his way home, he buys
（买）one. Great! No one sees him he can eat it now. suddenly （突然）, he sees Mrs. Smith comes here
with her dog, Bill. Mr. Jackson doesn’t want her to see him eating an ice cream in the street（街道）.
So he hides（藏）it behind his back（背后）, and says hello to her. Mrs. Smith is happy and she talks
（交谈） a lot about her family. But Mr. Jackson worries about his ice cream very much, because the dog
turns round （转到后面）him to lick（舔）it.
66. Mr. Jackson looks like boy.
67. On his way home, he wants an ice cream.
68. Mrs. Smith sees him and his ice cream.
69. Bill finds the ice cream.
70. At last Jackson can’t eat his food.
We have two new students in our school. They are Mike and Tim they look the same, but they are not twins.
Mike is American. He is twelve. He is in Class Four. He has a little sister. He often（常常）looks after
Tim is Canadian（加拿大人）. He is twelve, too. He is in Class One. He likes football. He often plays
football with Mike and Tim are gook friends. They are in No. 10 Middle School.
71. Mike is _______.
A. Japanese B. Chinese C. Canadian D. American
72. Mike _____ Tim.
A. looks like B. looks after C. looks at D. looks the same
73. Mike and Tim are in _____.
A. the same class B. the same school C. different grades D. different schools
74. Who like football, Tim or Mike? ______.
A. Yes, Tim B. Yes, Mike C. Tim D. Mike
75. Which is right?
A. Mike is thirteen. B. Tim often looks after his little sister.
C . Mike and Tim are gook friends. D. Mike and Tim are twins.
76. She has a sheep and a photo I her house.（改为复数句子）
________ some ________ and _______ in ______ houses.
77. It isn’t Jack’s bike. I think.（同义句转换）
I ________ think it ________ Jack’s bike.
78. Let’s go to school now.（改为否定句）
_______ _______ go to school now.
79. Jim with his parents ____(go) to London every year.
80. Five plus ten ___(be) fifteen.
81. There ______ (be) some money in my purse.
82. My parents would like me _____ (read) English in the morning.
85. Mr. Green has a daughter. He loves her very much. And his daughter has a son. Mr. Green loves his
daughter, so h e likes his grandson（孙子） very much, too. So there
is a saying（谚语）:”Love me, love my dog. “ What’s the Chinese
meaning（意思）. It’s __________(in C hinese).